How Well Do You Understand the Shaklee Difference?
Shaklee products – and the quality and the science behind them – are unmatched in the industry. But how familiar are you with the many elements of the Shaklee Difference?
Even if you think you know what makes this company and our products stand apart from the rest, refresh your knowledge with this list of Ten Key Steps that we take to ensure that Shaklee supplements are the best in the marketplace:
- Shaklee conducts more than 100,000 quality tests annually to ensure the purity and potency of our products.
- Each and every batch of Shaklee products is tested to ensure that our products meet their label claims. We guarantee that what’s on the label is what’s in the product – over the entire shelf life of the product.
- All ingredients in Shaklee products are qualified under the incredibly stringent Shaklee protocol, unique in the industry, which for certain key ingredients requires testing for up to 350 harmful contaminants.
- Our Shaklee scientists create formulations so that the key active ingredients are included at scientifically supported levels, often significantly higher than included by many other companies in the market.
- Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Our products don’t follow fads but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
- Shaklee employs advanced delivery systems designed to dramatically improve the absorption of key nutrients – and these systems are tested in selected products to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages.
- We have a robust raw material and supplier qualification program that requests stringent testing of all raw materials, including comprehensive contaminant testing, which ensures they meet Shaklee’s quality requirements.
- Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, and added preservatives. We use only non-genetically modified soy protein.
- Shaklee developed many of the standards and protocols for manufacturing that are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Shaklee product performance is also demonstrated by:
- More than 125 published scientific papers and publications, 90+ in peer-reviewed journals
- The Landmark Study: the only study of its kind, which showed that people who took multiple Shaklee supplements over a period of 20 years had markedly better health than both single-multivitamin users and non-users of supplements
- Shaklee products powering athletes to win 121 medals at summer and winter Games
- Shaklee products fuelling world explorers, seven of Time-Life’s “Greatest Adventures of All Time,” and NASA shuttle astronauts with a special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade)
Add to this list our accomplishments and awards in the area of environmental leadership and responsibility, and we hope you’ll feel proud to be part of a company where integrity, quality, and social responsibility are the standards, and where making people and the planet healthier is our mission. Shaklee is all about helping people take control of their future health by virtue of their choices today.